To request a quote or if you have any questions about our machines, please fill out the online contact form below or download the quote form and send via email.
Please be as detailed as possible in your message including technical information, profile needed, gauge of material, power supply requirements, shipping location etc.
1.5" B Deck Roll Forming Machine Specifications
- Profile: 1 1/2" B Deck
- Coil Width: 48"
- Forming Speed: 60ft Plus
- Material thickness: 18g - 24g
- Machine Weight: 20 ton
- Machine Footprint: 85ft
- Main power: 480v - 3ph - 60Hz
- Motor: 32hp
- Gearbox: Chain drive
- Stations: 28
- Cutting type: Hydraulic Shear
- Safety covers: optional
- E Stops
- FOB Orlando Florida
Metal 1.5" B Deck Machine Description
A 1.5-inch B-Deck roll forming machine is a piece of equipment designed to produce metal roof deck panels known as "B-Deck." B-Deck is a type of corrugated metal deck commonly used in construction for structural support and as a base for roofing systems. The "1.5-inch" specification likely refers to the depth of the corrugations in the deck panels.
Here are some key features and details you might expect from a 1.5-inch B-Deck roll forming machine:
- Material Compatibility: The machine is designed to work with specific types of metal coils, such as galvanized steel, stainless steel, or aluminum, depending on the project requirements.
- Roll Forming Process: Roll forming is the primary process used by these machines. It involves passing a flat metal strip through a series of rolls to gradually shape it into the desired corrugated profile.
- Cutting Mechanism: The machine uses a Hydraulic Shear cutting mechanism to cut the formed metal deck panels to the required length
- Control System: All roll forming machines come with computerized control systems for precise control over the forming process. This allows for customization and accuracy in producing deck panels of consistent quality.
- Speed and Production Capacity: The production speed and capacity of the machine depend on various factors, including the material thickness, and the specific design of the machine.
- Tooling: Roll forming machines use sets of rollers or tooling to shape the metal. The machine can come with interchangeable tooling to accommodate different profiles
1.5" B Deck Profile
The term "1 and half inch B DECK profile" refers to a specific type of metal decking used in construction, particularly in building roofs and floors. B-Deck, also known as B-Decking or B-Deck Profile, is a common type of corrugated metal decking that is often used in commercial and industrial construction.
The "1 and half inch" measurement refers to the depth or height of the B-Deck profile. In this case, it is the depth of the corrugations or ribs in the decking is 1.5 inches.
B Deck Panels Applications
- Roof Decking: B-Deck panels are often used as a base for roofing systems. They provide a stable and durable surface for attaching roofing materials such as membrane roofing or shingles.
- Floor Decking: In addition to roofing, B-Deck panels can be used for floor decking in multi-story buildings. They serve as a structural component and a surface for pouring concrete slabs, creating composite floor systems.
- Mezzanines: B-Deck panels are also employed in the construction of mezzanines and elevated platforms within industrial and commercial buildings.
- Strength and Load-Bearing Capacity: The design of B-Deck panels, with their corrugations, provides them with excellent load-bearing capacity. This makes them suitable for supporting heavy loads in both roofing and flooring applications.
It's worth noting that while 1.5" B-Deck panels are a common size, there are variations in terms of rib spacing, material thickness, and other specifications. These variations allow builders and engineers to select the appropriate B-Deck panel for a particular construction project based on its structural requirements and load-bearing capacity.